Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturday 12 April

Today I made a difference at tennis practice when one of the boys got stuck inside the tennis court after everyone left. I was still there and he was slightly overweight so I helped him climb the fence. I told him where to put his feet and hands so that he could get over. I know I made a difference because he thanked me many many times. I felt good to help someone in need. I think he felt relieved that I helped him and I know he was feeling this way because he was very happy that I helped him.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Wow! Zeus!
Great work!
That was very nice of you to help that guy get over the fence!
You have done some very nice things!
Well done,
Lea

Anonymous said...

Hey Zeus,

That was really kind of you. Even though it wasn't convenient for you, you still helped that guy oout.
Keep up the good work!

From,
Erika