Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday 28 March 2008

Today I made a difference when I was at basketball practice I saw a a guy that was struggling with his shooting and he was doing it completely wrong so I helped him out and showed him the right way of doing it. I know that I made a difference because the guy thanked me and because he played way better than usual and he won M.V.P (most valuable player) for his team.
I felt good that I made a difference in his life and that I helped him get better at something that he liked to play. I think that he felt relived that someone helped him because he knew he was doing it wrong but he didn't know how to do it right and I know he felt relived because I could see it in his face after he got the shot in.

4 comments:

Ayat said...

hi Zeus


keep up the good work

from Ayat

Anonymous said...

Hey Zeus,

Great job! Keep doing your good deeds!

Erika

David said...

Hey Zeus,

Nice one keep up the good work!!!

Boris said...

I like your page!Your citizenship is great!Kepp up the good work!!!